Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Revisiting black star.

No new posts in a long time. So I better recapitulate some parts of the process. 
Lars helped me building the concrete layers in the finished mould. We started with a pigmented layer. After that we put the stainless steel reenforcement in place went on with a layer of concrete without pigment. The concrete in both layer is mixed with fibreglass as a reinforcement.
Here we are almost done. Good to be able to work indoors. It's cold outside.
First layer complete and reenforcement in place.
The first finished star out of three. It's always exciting to turn the mould upside down, hoping everything has cured as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment